- Upload the javadocs to the google code svn repository for the project.
- Change the MIME type of these javadoc pages from text/plain to text/html and text/css. This is done with subclipse (in Eclipse) as follows
- Right-click the folder that contains the javadocs. Select [Team] -> [Set Property...].
- Name: "svn:mime-type", Value: "text/html".
- Select "Set property recursively" and click OK.
- Set the property for the individual css file in the same way to "text/css".
- Commit the changes to the svn repository.
- In Google Code, browse the project source to the index.html of the javadoc.
- Select "View raw file". Just link to that URL as your published Javadoc.
I got all my information here: