How does google keywords search work?
- Google scans for similar search keyword i.e. football and how often it appears in site content. The more the merrier.
- Google uses mathematical calculations to find out site popularity. In other words, how often other websites have linked to your home website.
- Google calculates your site ranking.
- Google looks up your territory and retrieves results that are closer to your geographical location.
Tip about google search keywords:
- Basic keywords such as football instead of sport football
Below is a search results for football vs. sport football keyword. Notice how football keyword retrieves more results than sport football: