Macs have a built in software called GarageBand, which is a useful tool for voice recording. It uses the build-in microphone in your Mac, you are only seconds away from recording your first podcast:
1. Open GarageBand application on your Mac.
2. On the left hand side, select male or female voice type and click on the red "record" button.
3. In the audio section in the middles, click on the "play" button to start recording, when you are done recording press on the "play" button.
4. To hear your recording, drag the play cursor to the beginning of your track and press play button.
5. If you like your track, you are done. If not then highlight the track selection and press the "space" key on your keyboard or delete button to delete your track.