- Provide useful content and meaningful information for users. Write clear and cohesive pages that appeal to a specific topic of interest.
- Engage users in your pages, i.e. create meet-up, start blogging, connect to social networking, post how-to-dos, write professional articles, etc. You can also provide incentives that encourages users to participate in your site
- Create a list of keywords for your pages, and be sure to include them in your page. This will help search engines identify your site when users search for similar keywords.
- Create a labels or tags list for your pages in order to help users quickly find information on your site.
- Include useful links in your site to your own pages or external page.
- Use text instead of images to describe your topic. While an image is worth thousand words, using images alone as site content does not provide user with helpful information.
Create a site map for your website to help Google reach any dynamic content of your site that is not easily detected or is relatively new.
When your site is ready for the public, be sure to submit your site to:
See more information on online social networking: