Computer: Dell Vostro A90
Upgrades: 16 gb SSD and 2gb DDR2 RAM
- towards the end of the tutorial when it says to boot OS X using "-x" user "-x -f" instead which is a force command, when I tried the "-x", all I got was a messed up white display.
- I only had a 8 gb flash drive so i have to use another 2 gb drive to put the 10.5.7 upgrade (unpackaged) and DellEFI onto.
- OS X takes up about 8.3 gb so either get a bigger SSD or get an external drive.
- I picked up a 16 gb SDHC card (since there's a slot for one and it's basically un-noticeable) .
- My total price came to about $375 with the upgrades and 16 gb SDHC card for the hardware
- a copy of OS X will be $130 as well.