Evaluate architecture of the existing Flex (Java backend) application for a large client servicing many fortune 500 companies. Provide technical solutions to improve UI speed, scalability and ability to rapidly customize the application for the future clients. Mentor fellow teammates of the best practices of Flex development.
- Experience as system architect and mentor.
- Minimum of two (2) years of professional Flex application development.
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional Java application development.
- Ability to solve problems independently along with a strong teamwork sense, communication skills, often pair-programming and knowledge sharing.
- Familiarity with open source frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring and Maven.
- Experience with modern database (MySQL/Oracle) is required.
- At least some level of experience with UNIX-based server environment (Linux/Mac).
- Willingness to learn various cutting edge technologies will be required.
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM development and other methodologies preferred.
- Must be able to travel on a limited basis, typically less than 20%.
- College degree (4 year) or equivalent work experience is required.
Uki D. Lucas email
"UkiDLucas - at - mac.com"
We are the organizers of Chicago Google Technology conferences: