You should get this file:
2. Unzip it and copy the "eclipse" folder to your Applications (or other convenient place)
4. Set up the workspace to any folder where you want to keep your code. If you have multiple clients with many library projects it might be good to set them in separate workspaces.
SETTING SVN - SUBCLIPSE
1. Eclipse Help > Install New Software...
2. URL: http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.8.x
3. Select ALL and follow the wizard until Subclipse is installed.
You should be able at this point to open Window > Show View > other .. > SVN repositories
and add your repository.
INSTALLING Android Development Toolkit ADT
1. The same way Eclipse Help > Install New Software...
Android Development Tools (ADT) plugin
4. select all and finish the wizard installation
5. restart IDE
DOWNLOAD ANDROID PACKAGES
Open Android SDK Manager by clicking on Android icon with arrow pointing down
Select and download pretty much every version of SDK and Google APIs, you will need them all when developing any serious apps. This will take very long time.