Step: Create snippetOpen Preferences > "Live Templates" > Click "+" > Create "Java > copyright" as shown in the screenshot
Abbreviation will be the keyword you will use to trigger the completion.
Step: Set what it is applicable toMark it for Java and XML (or any other files you may want to)
Step: Use the abbreviation
In your code start typing "copyright" and the auto-completion will suggest the right snippet.
* Copyright (C) 2014 CNH Industrial NV. All rights reserved.
* This software contains proprietary information of CNH Industrial NV. Neither
* receipt nor possession thereof confers any right to reproduce, use, or
* disclose in whole or in part any such information without written
* authorization from CNH Industrial NV.
I hope this will save you some time!